- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security
With the launch of the new S-Steel range of entry panels, Urmet, the door-entry manufacturer, is now offering this panel as part of a kit. No matter what cabling installers use, these kits are compatible with all of Urmet’s systems, including analogue, two-wire, GSM and Internet Protocol, the makers say.
Pictured is S-Steel kit with SIGNO colour monitor, S-Steel panel and power supply.
S-Steel kits include a flush or surface S-Steel modular vandal-resistant panel, with a choice of internal stations, SIGNO or AIKO. Features include:
• S-Steel vandal-resistant modular entry panel with IP45 protection
• IK09 vandal-resistant rating
• Surface housings in black, stainless steel also available
• Engraved LED backlit name tags for a professional finish; kits come with CALL engraved as standard
• 120-degree wide-angle colour camera
• DDA-compliant two-wire kits – ideal for schools or public buildings
• Integrated CCTV feature (two-wire kits). Connect and view two CCTV cameras without any additional control equipment; ideal for entry and exit point overview
• Choice of Slimline Signo handsets or Aiko hands-free video monitors (video monitors come with an induction loop as standard)
• S-Steel panels compatible with Urmet pedestrian or vehicle posts.
Keypad kits include a coded access keypad with 22 codes and two relays. Upgrades are available to other monitors, including the new NEXO hands-free 7even-inch monitor. Other push-button modules are also available for system expansion.
The new S-Steel panel range is described by the firm as smaller and cleaner-looking than its predecessor, K-Steel. Mark Hagger, Urmet’s Sales & Marketing Director says: “Our S-Steel kits, especially the 2Voice 2-wire kits, are proving to be very popular among installers looking to offer a new level of quality to their clients, while still benefiting from the simplicity of installation and the many features that come as standard on our 2-wire system.”
All the kits are available through Urmet distributors. For more on the S-Steel Kit range or any other Urmet products, contact 01376 556010 or [email protected]