- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security Awards
KBVISION Group International LLC is an American technology company, based in San Jose, California. Founding members are tech engineers in Silicon Valley, having worked at tech companies such as Google and Intel.
Initially the company focused on developing software for security industry. The company’s products have included video surveillance software KBiVMS Pro, artificial intelligence applications in face recognition, behaviour and security software for CCTV. The Group aims to develop KB AiOS, an open platform. The company has expanded its hardware business with ODM contracts with manufacturing partners in Asia.
KBVISION has launched its new video storage and management server, KX-F512R48ST is a server used to record video for cameras, with a management server. This specialised server uses a 64-bit Intel processor with 8Gb memory to support up to 512 cameras.
The product developers say it’s useful for banks, government buildings and multinational corporations for control of facilities. This product line supports the inter-operability ONVIF standard 2.4 so it can be used for KBVISION cameras besides cameras from such other manufacturers are SONY, Axis, Pelco and Panasonic.
● Support 2 USB 3.0 ports, 1 esata port, 1 RS232 port, 1 RS485 port (10/100 / 1000M)
● Support various network connection modes such as: Multi-address, Fault-tolerance, Load balance, Link aggregation
● Support connection with up to 512 cameras, maximum bandwidth of 1024 Mbps (access, storage, transmission), 32ch (64 Mbps) (network playback)
● Support 48 HDDs, Up to 8 TB capacity for each HDD SAS/SATA HDD composite connection
● Support RAID0 / 1/5/6/10/50/60 / JBOD to help protect the safety of video data, hot swap HDD.