- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security
After a two-day assessment, TC Facilities Management (TCFM) has again completed their “Achilles” annual audit for the fourth consecutive year. The audit saw a score of 100 per cent being awarded in all four key areas measured: Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), health and safety, environment, and quality.
This audit validates the FM contractor’s operational capability, competence and compliance. Recently TCFM passed three external management systems audits including the new ISO 45001:2018 standard.
The two-day visit included an audit of Surrey head office and a client site. The auditor pointed to:
• The team effort with the experience welcomed and enjoyed by everyone involved;
• The breadth of documentation to evidence the quality management systems in place;
• The commitment to duty of care of our colleagues by investing in technology;
• The design and navigation of the training matrix in use;
• The use of the site visit report which captures the four key areas that the audit measures; and
• A down-to-earth approach.
At the site audit, the auditor commented about the appearance, attitude and knowledge of security officers to ensure the job they do is done to the very best of their ability.
Richard Grafham, Group Compliance Manager pictured, said: “Attaining this recognised accreditation demonstrates our high standards and competency. All our accreditations will enable us to continue to leverage our national capability as we compete for other national contracts, expand our reputation as a quality supplier and gives us an excellent opportunity to see ongoing success as a business.”
And Satia Rai, Operations Director said: “I am delighted in this result. In achieving 100 per cent for the second year in row, we have been able to demonstrate that our team is committed to consistently delivering first class service to our customers. Something which gives businesses, partnered with Achilles UVDB community, confidence that we can deliver what they need.”