- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security
Global QA Consultants assist clients in achieving certification of ISO 27001. The consultants report that since the recent release of ISO 27001:2013 there has been significant increase in demand. Below are a few benefits of implementing the Information Security standard (ISO 27001):
• Reduction in the level of Information Security risks
• Increased Customer Confidence
• Business Continuity Plan
• It can potentially save you money in the long run; If there is a breach of Information Security, through a well developed ISMS (Information Security Management System) your business should be prepared and have suitable controls in place to mitigate the impact.
• Aids in the driving of compliance with all Information Security related Law and legislation; The Data Protection Act, The Computer Misuse Act, The freedom of Information Act…and so on…
• Through training and awareness and the implementation of relevant policies and procedures employees should be more conscious of Information Security (reducing the likelihood of an accidental breach)
• Through maintenance of the system it will be reviewed and updated as assets, threats and vulnerabilities develop.
• Gives your business another marketing edge – According to all the main certification bodies in the UK this (ISO 27001) is the fastest growing standard to date, businesses which are ‘ahead of the game’ are currently involved in achieving this, those not quite so ahead will realise in a few years time…
If you would like to know more about how this standard can benefit your business please contact us to arrange a free consultation. Global QA Consultants work nationwide and have assisted several hundred security organisations to achieve certification to a wide variety of International Standards.
Tel: 01782 512 127