- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security
The AXIS Q1765-LE is designed for use in harsh climates with 18x optical zoom and built-in infra-red LEDs. Pictured: a ceiling mounted model.
The bullet-style Q1765-LE network camera offers full HD image quality, and is the makers say suitable for around-the-clock installations, where it offers wide overviews as well as detailed images for identification purposes. The outdoor-ready camera is designed for monitoring entrances, exits and perimeter, and for pole mounting for use at car parks or general city surveillance purposes.
Axis’ Corridor Format allows for monitoring of vertical scenes such as long streets or long perimeters; see film
Erik Frännlid, Director of Product Management, Axis Communications, says: “AXIS Q1765-LE is a slim and solid bullet-style camera designed for outdoor surveillance even in challenging conditions. Its outstanding robustness and reliability makes it especially suitable for critical installations like traffic junctions”
The AXIS Q1765-LE has built-in utomatically adaptive infra-red LEDs. The IR LEDs allow the camera to cover at least 15m (50 ft) in the widest field of view and up to 40m (130 ft) in full tele view.
The Q1765-LE camera is planned to be available in Q4 2013 through Axis distribution channels.
Further features of the Q1765-LE include:
• Full HD (HDTV 1080p) image quality day and night.
• Installation and operation with Power over Ethernet (IEE 802.3af) and 8-28 V DC, 20-24 V AC.
• installation and mounting with optional accessories such as the AXIS T98A17-VE Surveillance Cabinet for both coax and fibre and AXIS T91A47 Pole Mount.
• Memory card slot for storing recordings locally.
• Two-way audio for when a deterring effect is required.
• The camera can be integrated with existing security systems.
The camera also includes support for AXIS Camera Application Platform