- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security
SDW 2013, a conference and exhibition focused on the design and use of government and citizen-based identity credentials, has announced an initial line up of international speakers.
The show, at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, London, May 21 to 23, 2013, includes presentations from Mandie Campbell, Chief Operating Officer, UK Border Force; and Colonel Khalid Nasser Al-Razooqi, Director-General, General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA), Dubai. They will address issues such as the changing face of document fraud at the border, and the future of border management, especially the impact of automated immigration checkpoints.
Other speeches will cover topical areas such as:
• How to protect personal identities, both in the physical world and in the digital world, whilst also addressing the needs of mobility and convenience;
• A future vision for ePassports and other secure documents in the future;
• The effectiveness (or not) of automated document readers compared with live border guards when identifying fake documents;
• How to enable the reliable, fast and cost effective identification of travellers;
• Government case histories.
Full details of the initial line up are available on the SDW website at www.sdw2013.com/programme
Discounted rates available
SDW 2013 operates a limited-availability, stepped pricing policy – the earlier delegates book – the better the rate. The current rate is £799 plus VAT for access to all sessions of the three-day SDW conference, including access to the newly launched SDW InterOp 2013 ePassport tests, plus online access to all presentations, refreshments and an invitation to the Conference Reception in the magnificent surroundings of the Assembly Hall at Church House, Westminster on May 21.
Tickets can be purchased from: www.sdw2013.com/delegate-booking