- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security Awards
UPS Systems has announced the keynote speakers for its “Fuel cells…real world applications for business” event.
• Tom Sperrey, UPS Systems plc
• Tobias Himmelreich, SFC
• Stewart Dow, BOC
• Mark Kammerer, Hydrogenics
• Karen Sperrey, UPS Systems plc
• Roger Foggitt, UPS Systems plc
• Amanda Lyne, ACAL Energy
• Jonathan Butler, FCT Consulting
Biographies for each of the speakers can be viewed on UPS Systems website here: http://www.upssystems.co.uk/speaker_biogs.php
This event will provide delegates with an insight into the commercial applications for fuel cell products, featuring case studies that highlight business benefits of fuel cells and showcasing working demonstration units.
The agenda will cover:
• Introduction to fuel cells and an overview of the current state of the market
• Fuel cells for prime power
• Fuel cells for standby power
• Portable and stationary fuel cell installations
• Lowering the cost of fuel cells
• The future of the industry
The full agenda is available to download on UPS Systems’ website: http://www.upssystems.co.uk/documents/Fuelcellseminaragenda6-4-2010.pdf
Who should attend?
Those responsible for specifying portable or standby power within:
• Electrical engineering
• Remote monitoring/telemetry
• Traffic signage
Date: Thursday, May 13
• Registration at 9:30am
• Event closes at 4:30pm
Cost: free to attend and includes lunch.
The event venue is 15 minutes from Junction 14 of the M4. The venue has ample, free onsite parking. If you are taking the train, it is just 10 minutes’ walk from Hungerford station or a 20-minute taxi journey from Newbury station.
Places are still available. Delegates can register their interest in attending the event by:
• Registering online: http://www.upssystems.co.uk/seminar_signup.php
• Calling 01488 680 535
• Emailing the following information to email@example.com:
About UPS Systems plc –