- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security
As a UKAS accredited certification body NSI sponsored and presented the ‘Outstanding Security Installer/Integrator’ award for the second year. This year’s winner was an NSI approved company, Mitie TSM.
The OSPAs are part of an awards scheme running in eight countries which recognise outstanding performance. NSI congratulated all 14 NSI approved company finalists shortlisted by the judging panel, including the four companies/individuals below who won their categories:
• Outstanding Contract Security Company: CIS Security
• Lifetime Achievement Award: CIS Security (Carl Palmer, pictured right with NSI chief Richard Jenkins)
• Outstanding Young Security Professional: CIS Security (Nikki Boakye)
• Outstanding Security Installer/Integrator: Mitie TSM
• Outstanding Event Team: FGH Security – Events Division
• Outstanding Security Officer: VSG (Stephen O’Conner)
Richard Jenkins, NSI Chief Executive said afterwards: “It’s essential to recognise and celebrate the significant contribution and achievements of companies and individuals alike within the private security industry. Awards such as the UK OSPAs highlight best practice and our sponsorship reinforces our commitment to raising standards within the sector.
“We were delighted to see so many NSI approved companies, renowned for delivering high standards of technical competence and service, recognised for their hard work and dedication at the UK OSPAs. We warmly congratulate all those shortlisted and the winners of the specialist award categories.”
For more about the OSPAs, visit https://theospas.com/.