- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security
The OSPAs, which runs in 12 countries, recognises companies, individuals, teams, products and initiatives in security sectors. The NSI was sponsor of the Outstanding Security Installer/Integrator award for a fourth consecutive year.
NSI congratulates all of the finalists and winners, including the 21 NSI approved finalists, with 51 nominations between them, who were shortlisted. The four companies and two individuals who won were, with their category:
– Security Installer/Integrator: Astra Security
– Contract Security Manager/Director: David Evans, STM Group (UK) Ltd
– Security Team: Mitie and Sainsbury’s Blitz Teams
– Customer Service Initiative: STM Group (UK) Ltd and Rail Network
– Event Security Team: Liverpool HMS Prince of Wales (Operation Heartland) Team – FGH Security
– Lifetime Achievement Award: Jason Towse, Mitie
Richard Jenkins, NSI Chief Executive, pictured, said: “We applaud all of the finalists and winners in this year’s virtual awards ceremony including those NSI approved companies, their teams and individuals, who were recognised as winners in six of the 16 categories for their outstanding contribution. The OSPAs is firmly established as one of the most highly regarded and respected events in the security calendar to recognise and celebrate the outstanding performance of individuals and organisations in the private security sector. All those who have been recognised thoroughly deserve their accolades and we congratulate them on their achievements and commitment to excellence.”
For the winners in full visit https://uk.theospas.com/winners-of-the-uk-ospas-2021/.