- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security
This year’s NSI Summit on March 21 is taking place at The Vox Conference Centre, at the Birmingham NEC campus; and all the signs are that it is going to be bigger and better than ever.
NSI is inviting approved companies to participate in the exclusive, free to attend event. Approval against British and international standards demonstrates a commitment to raising the bar in the fire safety and security sector.
Companies are registering for the all-day Thursday event which will be full of must-see sessions and a vibrant exhibition. The exhibition will include a series of presentations from exhibitors in the lecture area and an opportunity to meet with NSI technical experts to discuss details of the approval process.
The NSI Summit’s programme of informative, seminar sessions is specially designed to appeal to electronic security installers, ARCs, guarding companies and fire safety systems experts. The formal sessions include presentations from Robert Conlon, Head of Standards for NSI talking about the forthcoming changes to PD6662, the essential standard for Police alarm response, Chris Auger the Schemes Manager from BAFE launching the new Kitchen Fire Protection Systems Scheme, Pamela Cartledge, Quality and Risk Manager from the SIA showcasing the new ACS workbook, and David Wilkinson, Director of Technical Services, BSIA sharing an update on the ECHO Project.
Why you won’t want to miss this year’s event:
• Discover the latest thinking – including an address on industry developments from NSI’s Chief Executive, Richard Jenkins
• Learn from a range of engaging and thought-provoking presentations on electronic security, fire safety and security services themes
• Gain insights on industry developments, products, technology and business
• Build your knowledge and understanding of the modern security and fire safety sectors
• Network with colleagues, suppliers and advisers in the sector
• Meet over 50 national and international leading equipment manufacturers, technology and business support service providers
• Research and compare products all in one convenient location
• Benefit from one-to one sessions with NSI experts enabling you and your team to obtain guidance on specific questions related to NSI approval.
Visit www.nsisummit.co.uk to find out more and register free – don’t miss this invaluable day of knowledge sharing and networking created specifically for you and your business.