- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security Awards
Job titleTest and Maintenance Engineer
Closing date31st August 2020
Salary£25,000 + benefits + training
£25,000 + benefits + training
This national Fire and Security Engineering company is growing its engineering team with a number of Test and Maintenance Engineers who will offer compliance checks, auditing and basic maintenance support on warden call systems.
The company are well-established and are generally regarded as one of the largest, privately owned security companies within the UK. They have a number of long-term clients and are continuously winning new business.
Job Role Summary
You’ll be responsible for the testing, compliance checks and reactive and preventative maintenance of warden call systems. Much of the work will be customer facing, attending works on large-scale housing associations and residential properties, where a polite and professional manner is essential.
- Running tests and ensuring equipment is fully functioning and passes all compliance
- Maintaining and providing basic repairs to warden call and fire systems
- Keeping clients up to date and satisfied with the service they require
- Work independently and within a small team of engineers/contractors
- Complete all relevant documentation and reports
- Previous experience of service or maintenance of electrical systems, ideally fire, security or warden call systems (training is provided)
- Experience of engineering within social housing / care homes, etc would be highly advantageous
- Relevant engineering qualifications – e.g. City and Guilds 17th Edition / 18th Edition, electrical engineering, etc.
Contact Person Terri Lalonde, Zitko
Telephone01480 473245Application details
Application form and job description available