- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security Awards
Job titleSystems Engineer
Closing date31st August 2020
Salary£35,000 + benefits
£35,000 + benefits
This high-end security integrator is looking for a Technical Systems Engineer to install and maintain systems throughout London, for their commercial and multi-national clients.
You will be working with this well-established and highly successful security integrator. This is a great opportunity to join supportive company that will provide high levels of training, development and progression throughout your career.
Working closely with a number of key accounts, you will act as a systems expert and will be involved in every aspect of engineering. You will deal with projects, install, commissioning and maintenance of large scale, integrated security systems for a broad client base across the corporate, government, and retail sectors.
- Project Engineering
- Install, commission and maintain large-scale Analogue and Digital CCTV Systems, Access Control Systems and Control Rooms
- To complete a planned preventative maintenance regime
- Assist with the call out rota and travel as necessary
- Sound knowledge of CCTV, and Access Control Systems
- On site repair capability
- IP and Networking understanding
- It is desirable to have knowledge of: C-Cure, Lenel or similar higher-end systems (CEM, Janus/Sateon, Cardax/Gallagher, Winpak, ProWatch, Genetec, DVTel, Milestone, etc.)
- Must be able to pass higher level security clearance
- Proven ability of working to component level on CCTV and access control systems is highly desirable
Contact Person Terri Lalonde, Zitko
Telephone01480 473245Application details
Application form and job description available