- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security Awards
Job titleSoftware Engineer
Closing date08th December 2021
As a Software Engineer for this Integrated Security Solutions provider, you will work in a small team to design, develop and provide upgrades to existing software products for a number of key security clients. You will be instrumental in delivering compelling solutions leveraging the company's Integrated Security and Network solutions.
You must be capable of working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to ensure solutions are delivered on time, within budget and in accordance with the client vision and performance expectations.
How you will do it:
• Produce software designs, code, compilation, proving testing and debugging. Including documents such as Software Design Specs.
• Participate in the analysis, design, development, implementation and testing of highly scalable security services and network applications.
• Software design and software product lifecycle support
• Works closely with Product Management.
• Support and upgrade to existing software products in live client environments.
• Highlight and escalate issues/concerns to tech lead and management teams as they arise.
• Effectively communicate status of work and articulates work effort left to complete.
• Demonstrate ownership and accountability for delivery of your work.
What we look for:
• Experience in software development.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
• Experience within the Security industry is highly desired.
• Knowledge of network protocols.
• Experience with Cisco Networking.
• Knowledge of both analogue and digital CCTV Systems. Access Control Systems.
• Ability to manage and influence both internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
• Excellence in verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
c£45K plus benefits
Contact PersonSteve Gray, Zitko Consulting
Telephone01480 473245Application details
Application form and job description available