- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security Awards
Job titleSmall Works Engineer South Coast
Closing date29th April 2022
Salary£32,000 - £35,000
£32,000 - £35,000
Are you a Fire and Security engineer in the industry interested in working for an employer who will value you as an employee? With a competitive pay package, benefits, training and development and a reasonable call out rota. They are a well-established national company and seeking someone like you to join them to cover the Southampton and surrounding areas. No call out with this one role too and all local work.
• As an experienced installation engineer, you will be responsible for the installation of fire and security systems to include Gent, Notifier, Advanced, Morley, C-Tec, Kentec, Menvier, HIKVision, Paxton, Texecom and Galaxy.
• Demonstrate systems for customers and explain details such as the causes and consequences of false alarms.
• To actively support at all times company policies and best practice.
• Ideally you will have experience working with top branded systems such as Gent and Notifier fire systems.
• Experience of conventional and addressable fire systems across a range of manufacturers equipment.
• Good understanding of BS regulations.
• Ideally have knowledge of or completed FIA Units 1,4,5,6 and 8.
• A proven background and experience of working within security engineering (Systems will include HIKVision, Paxton, Galaxy; training can be provided).
• Good communication skills to work effectively with customers.
£32,000 - £35,000 + overtime + travel time
Regional work (travel time after 30 mins)
23 days holiday + Bank holidays (3 days are held for Christmas Shutdown)
Commission on remedial work identification (no selling involved, payments per job are
10% of sale value with commission capped at a maximum of £500.00 per job)
Contact Person Sandra Poskaityte, Zitko Consulting
Telephone01480 473245Application details
Application form and job description available