- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security Awards
Job titleService Engineer (South East)
Closing date29th April 2022
Salary£35,000 - £40,000
£35,000 - £40,000
Evolution (Electronic Security Solutions) Ltd
London & South East
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Evolution (Electronic Security Solutions) Ltd is one of the industry’s largest independent security integrators and operates worldwide.
With an interesting and diverse client base our services and solutions can vary from individual special projects right through to protecting some of the world’s most sensitive and mission critical sites.
If you are ready for your next exciting move and keen to work with a people-centric and growing business within the industry then we would really like to hear from you.
You will be responsible for the servicing, fault finding and technical support on integrated IP CCTV, access control, and alarm systems for key enterprise/blue-chip clients across London and South East.
• Servicing of integrated security systems.
• Providing planned maintenance to key clients, mainly large sites.
• Liaising with clients as necessary and offering professional customer service.
• Offering support to the project and technical team where necessary.
• Working with the service desk team including customer service and remote support engineers.
• Relevant experience of IP CCTV, access control, alarm and servicing.
• Any experience in higher-level systems would be highly desirable (e.g. Lenel, C-Cure, S2, Gallagher, Genetec etc) but training is provided.
• Professional, organised and dedicated.
Up to £40k+ excellent benefits + OTE £10k
If this role sounds like something you could be interested in and would like to explore the opportunity further, then please contact Lorraine on 01480759343 or Lorraine@zitko.co.uk
Contact Person Lorraine Redgrave, Zitko International
Telephone01480 473245Application details
Application form and job description available