- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security Awards
Job titleService Engineer (Scotland)
Closing date08th December 2021
Salary£30,000 - £34,000
£30,000 - £34,000
You will be responsible for the servicing, fault finding and technical support on integrated IP CCTV, access control, intruder alarm and fire alarm systems for key enterprise/blue-chip clients throughout Scotland.
An excellent opportunity to join a genuine, top-tier security integrator who offer technical, high-end solutions to a range of global enterprise and blue-chip companies. The company have a highly skilled team and offer excellent in-house and external training and support.
• Servicing of integrated fire and security systems.
• Providing planned maintenance to key clients, mainly large sites.
• Liaising with clients as necessary and offering professional customer service.
• Offering support to the project and technical team where necessary.
• Working with the service desk team including customer service and remote support engineers.
• Relevant experience of IP CCTV, access control, intruder alarm and fire alarm servicing.
• Any experience in higher-level systems would be highly desirable (e.g,. Lenel, C-Cure, S2, Janus/Sateon, Cardax/Gallagher, CEM, Genetec, DVTel, Milestone, Avigilon, etc.) but training is provided.
• Professional, organised and dedicated.
£30,000 - £34,000 + excellent benefits
Contact PersonPaul Gooding, Zitko Consulting
Telephone01480 473245Application details
Application form and job description available