- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security Awards
LocationNorth West England
Job titleSecurity Service Engineer
Closing date31st August 2020
Salary£30,000 + benefits
£30,000 + benefits
This security systems integrator provides their services to only the most elite residential and commercial properties. Working in ultra-luxurious houses, you’ll need to be highly professional and have a real focus on attention to detail.
They are currently looking for a Service Engineer to join their team. You will work with CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarms.
- To service integrated CCTV, access control, intruder alarm systems.
- Liaise with clients and ensure a first-class service delivery when on-site, resolving concerns and answering questions.
- Completing projects within time constraints and to a high standard.
- Working within a team and independently – taking responsibility for work completion and being professional and reliable throughout.
- Travelling to sites as required.
- Occasionally you will be required to travel internationally.
- Assist with the call out rota.
- Experience to service CCTV, access control and intruder alarm systems (such as Milestone, Avigilon, Samsung, Paxton, Hirsch, Texecom, Galaxy).
- Driving licence and able to pass relevant security vetting
- Must be able to work independently.
- Flexible and pro-active approach to all given tasks.
Contact Person Terri Lalonde, Zitko
Telephone01480 473245Application details
Application form and job description available