- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security Awards
Job titleSales Administrator
Closing date08th December 2021
Salary£20, 000 - £23,000
£20, 000 - £23,000
Are you a Sales Administrator looking for a new opportunity with a company that value your skills? This Bedford based Fire and Security specialist are growing their team and looking for an experienced Sales Administrator in the Bedfordshire area.
• Be the first point of contact for inbound sales calls ensuring as much information is obtained to support the salesperson.
• Generating sales-related paperwork and arranging appointments for sales representatives to visit new and existing clients.
• Interpreting and processing sales orders in an accurate and timely manner and that they are kept up to date and accurate.
• Accurately turning enquiries to won sales and processing through to the install/service team.
• Typing and dispatching all proposals, specifications, and takeover and maintenance packages to company standards.
• Taking and processing card payments for customer deposits.
• Resolving order queries, produce quotes and follow up on enquiries.
• Experience with sales or dealing with clients/businesses and handling quotations.
• A team player with a high level of dedication.
• Excellent organisational and multitasking skills.
• Experience or knowledge of fire standards, fire legislation or fire safety/security would be hugely advantageous.
• Must be confident talking with clients over the phone and via email and have good communication skills.
£20-23k plus Commission
Package includes 23 days’ holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with length of service), private healthcare, pension
Contact Person Tyra Charter, Zitko Resourcing
Telephone01480 473245Application details
Application form and job description available