- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security Awards
Job titleRegional Sales Manager
Closing date31st August 2020
Salary£35,000 + benefits
£35,000 + benefits
A Regional Sales Manager is immediately required for a leading manufacturer of Access Control solutions, to maintain a growing sales region and manage relationships with integrators, installers, distributors and consultants across Northern Ireland and Scotland.
Our client is an established organisation with International presence and a multi-million (£) group turnover. Over the last 3 years this organisation has grown impressively, both in the UK and as an International group. With focus on product development and constant support to the company’s large customer base, our client will continue to expand.
Job Role Summary:
The company are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join the team and manage an active sales territory. The main task is maintaining relationships with integrators, installers, distributors and consultants, whilst also keeping an eye on potential new business opportunities and growing the sales across the region. Field based, you will build strong personal relationships and ensure a high level of support is provided, developing personalised account management strategies for key accounts.
- Strategic Account Management & New Business Development
- Relationship Building & Influencing
- Quote Preparation & Support
- The ideal candidate will preferably have a strong technical knowledge and understanding of Security products, ideally Access Control Solutions.
- Account Management / Regional Sales experience.
- Excellent business development & networking skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
Contact Person Terri Lalonde, Zitko
Telephone01480 473245Application details
Application form and job description available