- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security Awards
Job titleRegional Sales Manager
Closing date31st January 2022
Manage and develop the Irish market for a highly respected global intruder detection manufacturer. Realise the company’s exceptional growth potential and reap the rewards.
I’m working with one of the world’s leading manufacturers of intruder detection systems that include award-winning web-enabled solutions.
Following a well-financed management buyout, they’re investing heavily in product development and in building sales revenues internationally.
Scotland is a key strategic growth market for the company, which is already well-established there. As a result, they’re creating this new role, to manage and grow business.
If you’re looking for the platform, portfolio and brand recognition to supercharge your sales career, this is the perfect opportunity.
Distributor and channel sales for the whole of Scotland
• Your focus will be on managing and developing relationships with distributors, as well as with installers and integrators in the commercial and domestic intruder detection sectors.
• Developing sales strategy for the region, executing tactical sales plans, generating and managing a sales pipeline that achieves growth and profit targets. All are key elements.
• Additionally, you’ll have an influential role in shaping the company’s market offer in Scotland, and will be very much the face of the business within the industry.
• To be clear, this is the senior sales role within the region. You’ll be home/field based, reporting directly to the UK & Ireland Sales Director.
A consummate Sales/Channel Manager
• We’re looking for someone who can take the business to the next level in Scotland, with maximum support and minimal interference from HQ.
• You’ll need a strong electronic security background and an impressive record of building profitable long-term relationships with distributors, installers and integrators.
• A sound appreciation of current and emerging intruder detection products and technologies is also high on our list, along with a sharp eye for sales and market opportunities.
• You should also be a capable sales strategist, with strong forecasting and reporting skills.
The company’s growing fast, both commercially and technically, so there’s exciting career potential for talented people, backed by first rate training and development.
As for the salary, the basic will be £45,000, plus additional on-target bonus, car allowance/company car + benefits.
Contact Person Dave Geddes, Zitko Sales
Telephone01480 473245Application details
Application form and job description available