- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security Awards
Job titleJunior CCTV Engineer
Closing date10th November 2020
Salary£18,000 - £20,000
£18,000 - £20,000
This National company within the Fire and Security industry are looking for a Junior CCTV Engineer to assist in the installation of IP CCTV systems across the London area. They have national well-established customers with the majority of the large shopping centres across the UK.
The Junior Engineer will be responsible for the supporting a Lead Engineer, overseeing a small number of key clients. This will involve the installation and upgrade of IP CCTV systems.
• Installation, upgrading and small works of CCTV systems.
• Supporting the Account Engineer and Account Manager as necessary.
• Keeping clients up to date and satisfied with the service they require.
• Completing projects within time constraints and to a high standard.
• Previous experience of installation within the electronic security industry is highly advantageous.
• Candidates without previous experience of CCTV should have a strong background in electrical systems, including 1st fix and 2nd fix, and ideally be trained to the relevant standards.
• Experience of electronic security within the public sector (e.g. town centres) would be highly desirable.
• Understanding of IP networking principles highly desirable.
• Flexible and pro-active approach to all given tasks.
• Driving licence and able to pass relevant security vetting.
Package includes benefits
Contact PersonSandra Poskaityte, Zitko Consulting Ltd
Telephone01480 473245Application details
Application form and job description available