- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security
Job titleIntruder Alarm & CCTV Service Engineer
Closing date20th September 2021
A leading manufacturer and installation specialist of Fire & Security Systems, in the UK and Europe, are looking for a Security Systems Service Engineer to join them, as they expand their team.
A service-based role to cover areas in Berkshire, namely Slough, Reading and Maidenhead and NO London works
As the Service Engineer, you will provide service and maintenance to all security systems, mainly Intruder and CCTV systems and some Access control duties
Training will be provided as some of their systems are quite niche and very rarely seen in the commercial marketplace.
The client will also consider all electrical/electronic-biased engineers who may need additional training, providing they have good customer skills and a desire to succeed.
• Repair and maintain security systems, such as Intruder Alarm and CCTV
• Maintenance and repair of product software and alteration of system settings
• Ensure that all works are carried out in accordance with client Service Level Agreement requirements and expectations in a timely manner, with client sign-off and all necessary photographic recording performed as required
• At least 7 years as an electrical Engineer with Nurse/Warden call systems experience
• High level technical and electronic security skills
• Sound knowledge of the security industry
• Genuine interest in learning about new products, and third-party lines
• Hardworking and keen to progress within the company based on your efforts
£31,000 - £32,000 basic + Call-out payments + Fully expensed company vehicle + 33 days paid holiday + great benefits - OTE of £40,000 minimum
Contact PersonChris Kendall, Zitko Consulting
Telephone01480 473245Application details
Application form and job description available