- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security Awards
Job titleHealth & Safety Manager
Closing date31st January 2022
We are working with a first class electronic security company who are leaders in their field and operate on a Global scale. They are looking to add an experienced Health & Safety/compliance Manager to their team. You will be expected to work from site, based in Buckinghamshire and from the client sites around the UK and at times across EMEA.
If you look around large corporate HQs, secure government installations or technology campuses, there’s a good chance the security systems protecting them came from our client. They’re world leading providers of large, networked IP CCTV, intruder alarm and access control systems designed to meet the most sophisticated threats. With over 100 engineers installing systems EMEA-wide, world class compliance is a critical requirement. Now you can manage and develop the function, group wide.
Overview of the role:
• Provide the compliance backbone for a highly respected electronic security company and its EMEA operations. Superb training will build on your current experience.
• This is a role for someone who can not only manage the regulatory requirements of the business, but also progress the company in new compliance procedures from an industry and governance perspective.
• You’ll train, coach and advise managers on all aspects of company compliance, from implementing audits to carrying out onboarding presentations.
• Your workload will also cover accreditation management including current and future ISO certification and industry specific awards such as NSI to a gold standard.
• Plus you’ll be the driving force behind policy development, in response to changing regulations and the needs of a business that’s growing internationally.
Build on your UK experience:
• The baseline requirements for the role are a strong Health & Safety/compliance background, time served in a similar role with industry experience would be great! An ISO 9001 QMS know-how, gained in engineering, construction or of course security.
• Irish and EMEA knowledge would be useful, but our client is more concerned with the ‘softer’ skills needed and will train you in international regs and standards.
• As a final note, you’ll need to complete security clearances before taking up the job.
Even in these difficult times security tech is growing and our client is riding this wave as one of the industry’s foremost integrators. That means great opportunities for you, leading a function that you can very much make your own, with the full support of the senior management team. You’d be based in rural Buckinghamshire, but you can expect to travel to site at times, when normal travel arrangements resume. You’ll also be able to expand your professional knowledge. The company has its own in-house training centre and will invest in your career.
Salary for this role is negotiable DOE. Our client is prepared to pay a top salary for someone who can come in and run the whole Compliance function and hit the ground running.
You will also get a car allowance with this position and other benefits.
Contact Person Steve Gray, Zitko Consulting
Telephone01480 473245Application details
Application form and job description available