- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security Awards
Job titleHead of Operations
Closing date31st August 2020
Salary£60,000 - £65,000 + benefits
£60,000 - £65,000 + benefits
You will join a London integration specialist who are eager to grow as a business and hire an Operations Manager who will have the ability to implement operational structure and process to the running of the company and be a key role in the next phase of their development. With a client base in the technical industry predominately across London you will also have the ability to work well with customers and have commercial acumen to spot a business opportunity.
- The role will lead, manage and develop the service and project activities to ensure client satisfaction, drive best in class performance, support growth aspirations, profitability and more importantly ensure that Project and Service Teams deliver to customers expectations.
- This is a crucial role within an organisation and will allow you to utilise and test your management, commercial and technical skills to the full, in support of our Business Strategy.
- As the Operations Director, you will be leading, supervising, and driving operational excellence and execution.
- There will be the potential for this role to progress to directorship and shares within the company.
- Senior operational position ideally either inside or outside the security industry. Solid experience of large project management/programme management planning, resourcing and achieving financial milestones.
- Experience of implementing change across an organisation, driving and communicating clearly through an empowered management team.
- Proven track record of development and coaching of first line management teams. Proven track record of identifying areas of profit improvement and implementing plans to strengthen business.
- Track record of working within a service or technology focused organisation, which thrives and profits from strong customer relationships.
- Experience of, or good appreciation of the market we operate with very strong operational, commercial and financial management skills (P&L experience essential).
- Gravitas - be able to lead a large internal organisation but also relate to senior client contacts.
- Able to see, understand and communicate the 'big picture'.
- Strong analytical skills - able to identify trends, manage against KPIs, milestones and communicate key messages in a succinct manner.
- With a focus on our tender success and project delivery, you will identify and address areas where performance improvement is required to meet and exceed agreed KPIs with clients
- High level of commercial acumen.
Contact Person Terri Lalonde, Zitko
Telephone01480 473245Application details
Application form and job description available