- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security Awards
Job titleFire and Security Service Engineer – London (South East London)
Closing date30th March 2021
Salary£28,000 - £34,000
£28,000 - £34,000
You will have experience in a range of addressable and conventional fire systems and are able to service and maintain, whilst delivering excellent customer service. You may want to further your knowledge in the industry by cross training your skills on CCTV, intruder and access control systems.
Working for a market leader in the installation and maintenance of fire and security systems, an opportunity has become available for a Multiskilled Fire & Service Engineer to cover London and the surrounding area. You will service fire systems and have an option of learning the security side and becoming multidisciplined. You’ll be working in high end security sites, as well as commercial, retail and residential buildings.
The company provides manufacturer training, including CCNA, FIA qualifications, intruder/access control/CCTV product training for those who are willing to learn extra skills.
• Repair, maintain and service fire systems
• Service and maintenance of security systems including intruder alarms, CCTV and access control systems
• Be available for standby and call out rota as required within the region
• Qualifications such as FIA & 17th Edition are desired
• Experience of systems such as Morley, Gent, Kentec, Advanced and Apollo
• Experience in servicing security systems such as Texecom, Galaxy, Paxton, and IP and analogue CCTV systems
Package includes vehicle (car or van), fuel card, mobile, laptop overtime, travel time, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Contact PersonNadine Jones, Zitko Consulting Ltd
Telephone01480 473245Application details
Application form and job description available