- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security Awards
Job titleFire and Security Engineer
Closing date31st January 2022
Salary£28,000 - £33,000
£28,000 - £33,000
We have an opportunity for a Fire and Security Engineer to work for a growing fire and security company. You would be joining a business who are continuously bringing on new, interesting contracts, and have a friendly ethos throughout the team.
You’ll be responsible for the service of security and fire equipment including CCTV, access control, intruder alarms and fire panels for a variety of clients.
• Servicing and maintenance on CCTV, access control, intruder alarms and fire systems.
• Completing projects within time constraints and to a high standard.
• Liaise with clients and ensure a first-class service delivery when on-site, resolving concerns and answering questions.
• Be comfortable working on large and small scale multi-disciplined projects as required.
• Working within a team and independently – taking responsibility for work completion and being professional and reliable throughout.
• Providing a meticulous and professional service at the highest standards.
• Travelling to sites as required.
• Assist with the call out rota and travel as necessary.
• Experience of servicing CCTV, access control, intruder alarms and fire systems, such as HIKVision, Texecom, Galaxy, Scantronic, Paxron, Kentec and Advanced.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with a wide range of people.
• Flexible and pro-active approach to all given tasks.
• Driving licence and able to pass relevant security vetting.
£28,000 - £33,000 + call out + OT
Contact Person Sandra Poskaityte, Zitko Consulting
Telephone01480 473245Application details
Application form and job description available