- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security Awards
Job titleExtinguisher Engineer
Closing date31st August 2020
Salary£20,000 - £26,000 + Benefits
£20,000 - £26,000 + Benefits
This NSI Gold Installer was formed over 50 years ago and provide a tailored fire and security solution for any business or home, they are experts in designing, installing and maintaining security and loss prevention solutions.
Due to expansion our client are seeking Fire Extinguisher and Suppression System Engineers to join their busy team. This company offers BAFE and F.I.A training, and are able to progress engineers into other disciplines within security systems as well, they have large service and installation teams, and as a family run business, look after their engineers and boast a supportive and friendly working environment.
- Site-Surveying and Servicing of Portable Fire Fighting Equipment
- Attending the sites of our customers and prospective customers, typically a mix of most types of commercial premises (offices, shops, factories, warehouses, sleeping accommodation, places of assembly, healthcare premises, transport premises and facilities, animal premises and facilities, etc).
- Surveying sites to ensure adequacy of portable fire fighting equipment cover;
- Identifying and maximising sales opportunities;
- Experience servicing fire extinguishers
- Driving Licence
Contact Person Terri Lalonde, Zitko
Telephone01480 473245Application details
Application form and job description available