- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security Awards
Job titleCommissioning Engineer
Closing date30th January 2022
Commissioning Engineer EMEA
You will be responsible for the commissioning and help in delivering projects across a range of integrated IP CCTV and access control systems for enterprise and blue-chip clients throughout London, the Southeast and you'll have the opportunity to travel across EMEA regions.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a top-tier security integrator, who offer highly technical, high-end solutions to an enviable list of enterprise and blue-chip clients.
• You will be responsible for ensuring the final project delivery and commissioning of IP, PC-based, integrated access control and CCTV systems.
• Offer on-site support on large scale systems including European and global systems.
• Support engineers, LSPs and clients on technical problems and commissioning.
• Communicate effectively with customers both external and internal as and when required, discussing problems, clarifying situations, identifying and explaining solutions.
• To liaise and interoperate with equipment manufacturers, software suppliers and/or sub-contract maintenance companies as required.
• Travel within EMEA when required.
What you'll need:
• Hands-on experience of project engineering and/or commissioning access control systems, including single, multisite or enterprise systems.
• Strong project delivery skills with a background/experience in project engineering/installation of integrated security systems, ideally on a larger scale.
• Knowledge and experience of TCP/IP networking, including configuring and maintaining routers and switches highly beneficial.
• You'll receive manufacturer training on top systems such as Lenel, C-Cure and Genetec.
• Enjoy travel.
Contact Person Lorraine Redgrave, Zitko Consulting
Telephone01480 473245Application details
Application form and job description available