- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security Awards
LocationNorth West England
Job titleCAD Operative / Design Assistant
Closing date31st August 2020
Salary£25,000 - £30,000
£25,000 - £30,000
This security systems integrator is looking for a CAD Operative to join their design team in creating AutoCAD designs for integrated electronic security projects.
This security systems integrator provides their services to only the most elite residential and commercial properties. Working in ultra-luxurious houses, you are certain to become accustomed to the finer things in life (or work at least).
The CAD Operative will be responsible for creating CAD designs for electronic security systems, covering CCTV, access control, intruder alarms and fire alarms. Training will be provided but AutoCAD design experience and a knowledge of system is required.
- Offer designs including system schematics, wiring schematics, block diagrams and floor layouts
- Production of all technical documentation and material requirements
- Produce document templates
- Detailed checks on all information, identify and communicate any anomalies/amendment.
- Ensure document control and standards are met and maintained
- Produce calculations to support the designs
- Competent use of AutoCAD.
- Relevant qualifications in electronics, networking or similar.
- Experience of security systems design or engineering would be highly advantageous.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft word and excel.
- Attention to detail.
Contact Person Terri Lalonde, Zitko
Telephone01480 473245Application details
Application form and job description available