- Security TWENTY
- Women in Security Awards
Job titleBusiness Development Manager
Closing date05th January 2022
Full business development responsibility for the UK arm of a large European security group. High career and earnings potential, selling best-in-class solutions to large organisations
I’m working for a prominent European electronic security organisation that provides diverse public sector, corporate and industrial customers with design, installation and maintenance services, as well as 24/7 monitoring via its own accredited centre.
The business is pursuing an ambitious technology agenda, combined with a three-year growth strategy, that will consolidate and build its position across electronic security and monitoring markets. As a result, they’re expanding their sales team in the UK and creating this brand new, senior business development role.
For you it’s a rare opportunity to influence the direction of a sizeable UK operation and to join an exceptional team of people focused on building a successful, innovative business that puts customers first.
• The role itself is extremely diverse. You’ll be free to set your own sales agenda, targeting opportunities across a wide range of markets and the full product/service portfolio.
• The focus is national, targeting medium to large end users either directly or via channels including manufacturers and FM/electrical contractors.
• This is the senior sales role within the UK team, so you’ll be the face of the company in the market and closely involved in planning the business/growth strategy.
• It goes without saying that this is a solution selling role (with great technical support), and one that will involve significant pipeline management and high value tendering.
• In developing new electronic security business you’ll have a valuable pool of manned and canine security customers to draw on, to complement your own established contacts.
• We’re looking for a high energy new business development specialist with a strong track record in the electronic security market.
• You’ll be no stranger to prospecting and selling within medium to large public sector and commercial organisations, or to tendering for/securing high value contracts.
• Strong territory management, market analysis and sales forecasting skills will be vital, as will the ability to contribute to the strategic planning and direction of the business.
• As well as a basic salary of £45,000 there’ll be a generous, uncapped commission structure. This provides 10% of profit on the business you close.
• Career-wise, you’ll be a highly visible member of the business and well-placed to move your career forward, in the UK or internationally.
£45,000 basic and OTE
Location: UK/home based
Contact PersonAbby Forman, Zitko Sales
Telephone01480 473245Application details
Application form and job description available