- Security TWENTY Home
- Women in Security Awards
Manchester Security: Safe and Secure for Business runs on Wednesday, September 20, at St Ann’s Church, Manchester. The event offers the North West business community insights into security issues; and provides advice to help better protect them against threats and acts of crime. The programme includes:
– Formal opening by Greater Manchester Police (GMP) Assistant Chief Constable Vanessa Jardine, pictured;
– Detective Chief Inspector Paul Hitchen, Deputy Head of Intelligence, Counter Terrorism Policing North West – Partnership Approach to the Threat from Terrorism in the UK
– Gary Hibberd, MD, Agenci – The Dark Web – A Real Journey into a Virtual World
– Chief Inspector Gareth Parkin, Greater Manchester Police – Policing the City; and
– SelectaDNA – Using Synthetic DNA to Convict Criminals.
The event is free to attend; doors open at 8:30am, when refreshments and breakfast snacks will be provided; and the event will close around 11:30am.
SelectaDNA, Window Security Solutions and Noonan Services Group are sponsoring the event and their crime prevention products will be on display.
The event is organised by Manchester City Centre Crime Prevention Panel with the support of GMP, Manchester City Council and Atmaana Business Consulting.
Organisers ask that you register in advance; places are still available at: https://manchestersecurity2017.eventbrite.co.uk.