- Security TWENTY Home
- Women in Security Awards
The UK OSPAs serve to acknowledge and reward individuals and organisations operating in the UK for their commitment and outstanding performance within the industry. The awards are open to anyone, and you don’t have to be a member of an organisation or association to enter. The main criteria for entry is to be able to demonstrate that you or your company have performed at an exceptional level.
The organisers invite nominations in these categories:
• Outstanding In-house Security Manager • Outstanding In-house Security Team
• Outstanding Contract Security Company • Outstanding Security Consultant
• Outstanding Customer Service Initiative • Outstanding Security Training Initiative
• Outstanding Security Officer • Outstanding Security Installer
• Outstanding Event Security Team • Outstanding Security Partnership
• Outstanding Security Investigator • Outstanding Cyber Security Initiative
• Outstanding Information Security Company • Lifetime Achievement
• Outstanding Security Equipment Manufacturer.
A panel of industry figures will select award winners from finalists. The UK OSPAs will be presented at a ceremony hosted by the British broadcaster Nick Ross on March 2, 2017 at the London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square.
Nominations are open until Tuesday, November 15, 2016. About how to enter; visit https://uk.theospas.com/enter/.